Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Reposting--which one is better?

Reposting--which one is better?

nomi

Hi folks,
Can anybody guide me which one is better Prometric or Vue? means which one
delivers the results early. Alos if there are some other microosft certified
exam partners who are they?
OR result delay is from Microsoft?
Do we have to periodically check mcp site ourselves fo results??
What time on the average it takes for the results of mcsd?

Thanks
nomi

emg

You know whether or not you passed the exam as soon as you complete it. You
get a paper copy of the results before you leave the exam site. For me, the
exam results have always showed up on the MCP site within a couple days.

Prometric and VUE simply contract with local companies to provide a physical
location for you to go and take the exam. I usually register thru prometric
but I imagine VUE isn't any different. You might want to check out the
actual exam location prior to registering for quality of computer hardware,
noise factor, location convenience and whatever issues you're concerned
about. Other than that, it's all the same.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...