Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos from Norway and Portugal

Photos from Norway and Portugal

AJ

Have a look at my little photo gallery at www.jensvoll.dk/galleri. There you
find photos of fishermen, landscapes and much more.
Best regards, Arnt J.

Bill K

--
Very nice work. Of course, I'm biased toward any sea-related photos
Bill in Lake Charles

AJ

Thank you, Bill!
Arnt