Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > regarding .net

regarding .net

jyoti

Hi all,

I am getting a Problem with the Access of my Exisiting DLL
like
Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
Access is denied.The ASP.NET process is not authorized to
access the requested resource. For security reasons the
default ASP.NET process identity is '{machinename}
\ASPNET', which has limited privileges. Consider granting
access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET process
identity.

To grant ASP.NET write access to a file, right-click the
file in Explorer,choose "Properties" and select the
Security tab. Click "Add" to add the "{machinename}
\ASPNET" user. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check
the Write box in the Allow column.

Thanx in advance
jyoti