Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Editing EXIF,IPTC.... data

Editing EXIF,IPTC.... data

TheProphet

What to use, must handle multiple files,maybe batch editing and that it
is very light and don't take much resources. I tryed
portfolio,cs2,fotostation, but those are to complex for my use, need
something quick that can handle multiple photos at once.

THX
--

------------------------------------
my photography :

http://www.fotolia.com/p/64134/partner/64134

Eugene Nine

TheProphet wrote:

> What to use, must handle multiple files,maybe batch editing and that it
> is very light and don't take much resources. I tryed
> portfolio,cs2,fotostation, but those are to complex for my use, need
> something quick that can handle multiple photos at once.
>
> THX

exiftool

tr33lo

I use Exifer, http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/ this seems to do what