Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD registration

MCSD registration

Bala

Hi All,

This is Bala from India. I have 2+ years experience in
developing desktop and webapplications using Microsoft
tools.I like to upgrade my skills on MS.NET. I would like
to take MCSD.NET certification. Could you please guide me
what are all the resources available on web to improve
MS.NET knowledge and successfully complete MCSD.Net
Certification. Further, I want to know the registration
fee details also.

Friendly,
Bala

Registration for MCSD satyavasu MCSD 21 09-04-2006 09:22 AM
Re: Regarding the Registration for MCSD/MCSE Course General Protection Fault MCSD 0 09-02-2003 03:24 PM
Re: Regarding the Registration for MCSD/MCSE Course 1 of 1 MCSD 0 08-27-2003 08:17 PM
Regarding the Registration for MCSD/MCSE Course Ganesh Chandra Deka MCSD 0 08-27-2003 01:17 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments