Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > [70-315] Which book?

[70-315] Which book?

Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT]

Hello friends,
I've good experience about C# and .NET Platform (also VB.NET), but I'm
looking for a specific guide for preparing 70-315 exam.

I have to choose one of these:
##
MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web
Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
by Amit Kalani - QUE
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J19C12145
##
MCAD/MCSD C# (r) .NET (tm) Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exams
70-315, 70-316, 70-320)
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1BC23145
##
MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web Applications with
Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual C#® .NET, Second
Edition -MSPRESS
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6714.asp
##

Will greatlly appreciate your thoughts.
Thanks in advance, best regards,

Antonio Cangiano
--
Webmaster & Content Manager www.visualcsharp.it
Il portale italiano della programmazione C# e .NET

azam

buy amit kalani book for 70-315 seach for the name amit
kalani on amazon.com and buy his book.