Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Hi!

Irfaan Wahid

Hi!
I would like to ask that I've finished my mcsd course &
would like to apply for a job in Microsoft, if there's any
vacancy, please give me a feedback.
Thanking you in advance.

Jamie

Irfaan,

email your CV to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and i'm sure they'll help u.

Be sure to put down your McDonalds employee of the month awards as well.

"Irfaan Wahid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<018d01c3496f$d0159a20$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi!
> I would like to ask that I've finished my mcsd course &
> would like to apply for a job in Microsoft, if there's any
> vacancy, please give me a feedback.
> Thanking you in advance.

Jaime

lol

&
>> would like to apply for a job in Microsoft, if there's

any
>> vacancy, please give me a feedback.
>> Thanking you in advance.

>.