Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Advice needed

Advice needed

John

Dear all, I just got my MCAD.net, and I am an
international graduate student in U.S who can decide to
graduate this summer or this winter.

I have one year OPT, which means I should be careful when
to use it.

What do I should do, to graduate this summer and look for
job or wait till winter so the market might be better
than this dead...

Thanks in advance!

Danut

If you studied hard then take a couple of weeks of vacation and then start
looking for a job. It might take you 6 or more months to find one, it all
depends on the market in the place you live.

Danut

news:90fa01c345ba$e8cd0610$(E-Mail Removed)...