Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: certification expenses - tax deductible ?

Re: certification expenses - tax deductible ?

Danut

I'm a C++ and SQL developer and I hold MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and MCSD.NET and my
employer did not pay for any exam, book or Transcender.

Thanks for the info!
Danut

"Darth Ferret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It depends on what you do. If you are a contractor doing programming on a
> contract basis then definitely yes, on your schedule C. If you are

employed