Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Help wanted

Help wanted

hiten_sharma

Hi...

I am new to certification world.

I am working on Foxpro for DOS from last 5 years. Now i want to upgrade
my skills. I never did any programming in VB/ASP etc.

I am interested in MSCD.NET. Please let me know:

1. can i do mscd.net without taking any training from institutes. I
mean to say from books, dumps etc.
2. As i don't know much about VB/VC/ASP/HTML should i learn these
things first or i can go stragiht to .net.

If possible, please reply in detail.

Thanks in advance.

hiten

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1015694.html
hiten_sharma------------------------------------------------------------------------
hiten_sharma's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=193145

Hemal Desai

Hi Hiten,

Well it is fairly possible that you can go throu the
MCSD.Net Certification with out going throu any training
provided
1) You are able to learn things on your own
2) You can get a live enviorment with some guidence from
some one who knows .net Framework.
3) You will have to get your self aquented with Microsoft
Technologies & how they work.
4) The Books Self Pace Study Guide from Microsoft are
Infact Very good for a starter to reffer to but to clear
the certification Practical Implimentation will be
required.
5) Dumps will help you to clear your exam but not your
funda's.
6) If you have had exposure to development under Microsoft
Enviorment then i belive it would be quite easy to grasp
7) If the training institutes are not chargeing a huge
amount then it might turn out to be good as it would
diduct the time you would utilize in the Trial & Error for
learning.

All the best & Hope this will help you to take a decission.
Regards
Hemal

>hiten_sharma's Profile:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?