Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations?

Re: Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations?

Null

Uh...hello - nice discussion. I appreciate that we're all sharing info and
what not - it's one of the things that I like so much about
newsgroups....But, just one request, can we get back to the "main thread",
plz.

Peachy!

"Darth Ferret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It depends on what you do. If you are a contractor doing programming on a
> contract basis then definitely yes, on your schedule C. If you are

employed
> in information technology, then yes as an unreimbursed employee business
> expense on Schedule A (if you itemize). If you are a construction worker,
> aiming at a career change, then probably not.
>
> "Danut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is it true that the money spent on the exams, books and software is tax
> > deductible?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Danut

Danut

So you think that this subject does not belong here?
Ok then: can anyone tell me where I can find brand dumps so I do not have to
study for the exam 345-8756?

I guess these are the questions more apropriate for this newsgroup, right?

Danut
MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSD (VC++), MCAD.NET, MCP

"Null" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Uh...hello - nice discussion. I appreciate that we're all sharing info

and
> what not - it's one of the things that I like so much about
> newsgroups....But, just one request, can we get back to the "main thread",
> plz.
>
> Peachy!
>

> "Darth Ferret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It depends on what you do. If you are a contractor doing programming on

> > contract basis then definitely yes, on your schedule C. If you are

> employed
> > in information technology, then yes as an unreimbursed employee business
> > expense on Schedule A (if you itemize). If you are a construction

worker,
> > aiming at a career change, then probably not.
> >
> > "Danut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Is it true that the money spent on the exams, books and software is

tax
> > > deductible?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Danut

Michael

Danut, you hijacked Null's thread. You should have posted a new message.

Anyway Null, I used Transcender before, and think it is very good. I might
have tried SelfTest and/or MeasureUp demos, but were not too impressed with
them.

"Danut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So you think that this subject does not belong here?
> Ok then: can anyone tell me where I can find brand dumps so I do not have

> study for the exam 345-8756?
>
> I guess these are the questions more apropriate for this newsgroup, right?
>
> Danut
> MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSD (VC++), MCAD.NET, MCP
>

> "Null" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Uh...hello - nice discussion. I appreciate that we're all sharing info

> and
> > what not - it's one of the things that I like so much about
> > newsgroups....But, just one request, can we get back to the "main

thread",
> > plz.
> >
> > Peachy!
> >

> > "Darth Ferret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > It depends on what you do. If you are a contractor doing programming

on
> > > contract basis then definitely yes, on your schedule C. If you are

> > employed
> > > in information technology, then yes as an unreimbursed employee

business
> > > expense on Schedule A (if you itemize). If you are a construction

> worker,
> > > aiming at a career change, then probably not.
> > >
> > > "Danut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> tax

Tests without study guides or practice tests? =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXNS?= Microsoft Certification 8 12-20-2005 04:59 AM
best prep tests jkl MCSE 10 02-07-2005 06:33 PM
Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations? Peter Nolan MCSD 0 07-08-2003 12:25 PM
Re: Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations? Gevorg MCSD 0 07-08-2003 04:54 AM

Advertisments