Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > EXAM GUIDE FOR SALE - GUARANTEE PASS OR YOUR MONY BACK

EXAM GUIDE FOR SALE - GUARANTEE PASS OR YOUR MONY BACK

IMRAN JAVED

I HAVE THE LATEST EXAM GUIDE FOR MOST OF THE CERTIFICATION EXAM OUT
THERE.LIKE FOR MICROSOFT EXAM, CISCO EXAM AND FOR OTHERS. SO IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED JUST E-MAIL ME AT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

THANK YOU
IMRAN JAVED - MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA

Fluker

Wonder what keeps driving these people. Does it mean
that people fall for these guys?

If yes, for all the helpless individuals who are seeking the
study guides/testkings etc for free and decided to go
illegal anyway. Register yourself at www.onlinereferences.org

It is the best place to download the study guides/books/testkings
etc.It is much better to use this site instead of giving these undeserving
scums(I am talking about people like this Imran) your hard earned money.

I would still recommend to use legal versions. In fact I would suggest
not to use the Testking like products at all.

Best Regards,
FLU.

"IMRAN JAVED" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f07b68b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I HAVE THE LATEST EXAM GUIDE FOR MOST OF THE CERTIFICATION EXAM OUT
> THERE.LIKE FOR MICROSOFT EXAM, CISCO EXAM AND FOR OTHERS. SO IF YOU ARE
> INTERESTED JUST E-MAIL ME AT (E-Mail Removed)
>
> THANK YOU
> IMRAN JAVED - MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSA

ORDL

I am not affiliated with any group, but I do know something about thei
philosophy. OR and others are tightly knit groups of compute
professionals who share knowledge and information about certifications
Unless you are rich, you can't afford to buy every exam guide and boo
out there, but everyone can buy -something- and contribute to th
whole, and that vision, whether you like it or not, has assisted man
top professionals, including many CCIEs, to improve their professiona
lives.

I deplore people who profit and exploit people and whose efforts ar
for personal gain. If you are such a person, you are not welcome in an
organization where sharing and helping is paramount. Leechers, do no
waste your time joining at such places. And Especially don't send you
money to self-interested profiteering vermin like IMRAN, use it to bu
the certs you need, and go to a place where you can share wit
likeminded, professionals like yourself

ORD