Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD Certification - is it worth it?

MCAD Certification - is it worth it?

Ieuan

Firstly, I know this is a MCSD group but there doesn't appear to be a
MCAD group.

I'm currently learning ASP.NET, ADO.NET and intend to then do VB.NET
and probably C#. I'll then go onto try to become MCAD certified.

I'm seriously thinking of going onto one of these boot camps to enable
me to quickly get this certificate and have a few questions I was
hoping some of you out there would be able to help with:

1. Are these boot camps worth the money?

2. Does anyone have any recomendations on which bootcamp is a good one
(I live in the East Midlands, UK)?

3. Does having MCAD certification help with getting a job given the
hard times we are currently in?

Thanks,

Ieuan