Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Major camera store in San Fernando valley?

Major camera store in San Fernando valley?

This old Bob

Am I crazy or did there used to be a Samys or Calumet in the valley? I
thought it was Reseda or Canoga Park but it is not on their website store
lists. A friend is looking for a 70-200 f/4 and he is near Moorpark. Maybe
Samys in Santa Barbara is his best bet since it's in his area code.

Marc

Try Canoga Canera in Canoga Park. I bought Canon stuff there and was very
satisfied.

http://www.canogacamera.com/

MW

"This old Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4473497d$0$65496$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Am I crazy or did there used to be a Samys or Calumet in the valley? I
> thought it was Reseda or Canoga Park but it is not on their website store
> lists. A friend is looking for a 70-200 f/4 and he is near Moorpark.
> Maybe Samys in Santa Barbara is his best bet since it's in his area code.

kinga202NOSPAM@hotmail.com

Try Frank's

Its family run of Czech background

He is also selling the freehold for $5mil.

This old Bob

"Marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e52083$pu8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try Canoga Canera in Canoga Park. I bought Canon stuff there and was very
> satisfied.
>
> http://www.canogacamera.com/

That's the one!

Thanks!