Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adobe Lightroom Tutorial Series

Adobe Lightroom Tutorial Series

george@dpmac.com

Hi everybody I am running a three month Adobe Digital Photography
Workflow on my website featuring Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
CS.

The series started on the 1st of May and will continue to the end of
July.

http://dpmac.com/adobe/

I am looking for feedback and suggestions on articles I should write
for this series.

Thank you,

George Mann