Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: Quality Test Center in Los Angeles / West Los Angeles?

Re: Quality Test Center in Los Angeles / West Los Angeles?

KreepyHalo

I took my VB.NET for Windows at one near Ventura and Hazeltine in Sherman Oaks

The management was good. Try it if not too far.