Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > adjusting dpi settings

adjusting dpi settings

Adam

So... how do you change the dpi settings when printing to an Epson
R1880 from CS2? I am using a Powerbook running 10.3.9. I don't see
anywhere in any of the dialogue boxes where I can change these
settings.

First time poster and am curious how fast a response I get on a
Saturday night.

Ken Weitzel

Adam wrote:
> So... how do you change the dpi settings when printing to an Epson
> R1880 from CS2? I am using a Powerbook running 10.3.9. I don't see
> anywhere in any of the dialogue boxes where I can change these
> settings.
>
> First time poster and am curious how fast a response I get on a
> Saturday night.

Hi...

How's this for speed?

You *don't* change 'em; the printer driver automatically changes
them to the printer's native resolution.

Take care.

Ken

tomm42

On a PC with the Epson Print dialog box it would be Properties, and if
not there, then use the Adavanced setting. Don't know the R1800
specificly, but this is how the 5 or 6 Epson printers I've used work.

Tom