Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 20D !

ALL A-BUZZ ABOUT THE 20D !

Annika1980

Barry L. Wallis

Annika1980 wrote:
> Today's catch:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477022
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477151

With that second one I would say the eyes have it (I may not be able to
sleep tonight).

--
- Barry

m II

Annika1980 wrote:

> Today's catch:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477022
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477151

Pass out in the back yard again? Good thing you didn't fall on the
camera...or is it?

mike

MarkČ

m II wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
>> Today's catch:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477022
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477151
>>

> Pass out in the back yard again? Good thing you didn't fall on the
> camera...or is it?

???????????????

Annika1980

> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477022
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/60477151

>Pass out in the back yard again?

Getting a low angle shot in grass is usually kinda tough. However, the
place I go to on the mountain to shoot the occasional eagle pic has a
4-foot high cement wall around it with grass which comes almost to the
top on the other side. So I can stand comfortably and get shots at
ground level. Also, the cement wall usually has a nice assortment of
tiny spider mites and itty-bitty spiders which is great for my macro
work.
Sometimes I'll be so engrossed in my macro shots that I'll miss a hawk
or an eagle fly by.

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Sometimes I'll be so engrossed in my macro shots that I'll miss a hawk
> or an eagle fly by.

Wiping off the bird <you-know-what> must take time away from the macro
work...

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan