Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HELP!!

HELP!!

Mark²

Paul Heslop wrote:
> "Mark²" wrote:
>>
>> Jørn Dahl-Stamnes wrote:
>>> I got photoshop CS. I tried to save a file as a JPG file, but are
>>> not able to do so. When using the command 'File > Save as...', I can
>>> choose from the following file formats:
>>>
>>> Photoshop
>>> Cineon
>>> Large Document Format
>>> Photoshop PDF
>>> Photoshop RAW
>>> PNG
>>> TIFF
>>>
>>> As you can see... no JPEG. I have done this before. The list seem to
>>> be very short now compared to what it has been before.
>>>
>>> Any hints?

>> Convert to 8 bit (you're likely in 16 bit).

> :O) Stunningly late Mark!

Ya...
-The earlier post that contained the correct answer didn't show up on my
reader until later for some reason...
Also...when answers are simple and easy to type, I don't always read the
Oh well...

Paul Heslop

"Mark²" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:

> >> Convert to 8 bit (you're likely in 16 bit).

> > :O) Stunningly late Mark!

> Ya...
> -The earlier post that contained the correct answer didn't show up on my
> reader until later for some reason...
> Also...when answers are simple and easy to type, I don't always read the
> Oh well...

:O)
--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)