Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Understanding The Digital Histogram

Understanding The Digital Histogram

Blair

I think the digital histogram is one of the most useful tools we have
at our disposal. It can tell us in an instant if, for example, we've
washed out our highlights or blocked our shadows. Most people, if they
even know what it is, find it intimidating. Very few photographers
understand it or how helpful it can be. There's an article explaining
what it is, its benefits, and how to use it in the latest issue of
CreativePhoto Newsletter. You can get it at my website.

Blair
www.blairhoward.com

D80 histogram vs histogram on computer Martin Sørensen Digital Photography 14 12-19-2007 09:41 PM
[Java Newbie] Histogram Jacky Java 2 03-02-2005 06:28 AM
Canon Powershot Digital IXUS 430/500 , Histogram in shooting mode..? Robert Mathews Digital Photography 7 05-05-2004 01:10 PM
Building a Histogram using JAI Oracle3001 Java 0 10-21-2003 01:24 PM
Histogram VT Digital Photography 5 07-18-2003 03:59 PM

Advertisments