Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 5 dolares bill

5 dolares bill

GMAN

In article <Yapcg.44521$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>bob crownfield wrote:
>> Joseph Meehan wrote:

>>> They are invited guest.. "Give me your tired, your poor, your
>>> huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse
>>> of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed, to
>>> me"

>> right. and the procedure to coming legally is well documented.
>>
>> since they come illegally, they are lawbreakers.
>>
>> you are obviously a barking moonbat.

> The current restrictive procedures do not seem to express the idea of
>welcoming "poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The
>wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest
>tossed"
>
> I suspect that if our laws followed the intent of those words, we would
>not have this problem.

If the illegals would follow the intent of those words we wouldnt have a
problem. Have them go back home, get in the freakin end of the line and do it
legally. We are a nation of laws.

ASAAR

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:40:52 GMT, GMAN wrote:

>> The current restrictive procedures do not seem to express the idea of
>> welcoming "poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The
>> wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
>> tempest tossed"
>>
>> I suspect that if our laws followed the intent of those words, we would
>> not have this problem.

> If the illegals would follow the intent of those words we wouldnt
> have a problem. Have them go back home, get in the freakin end of
> the line and do it legally. We are a nation of laws.

Ja GMAN, we are a nation of laws, über alles.

Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
How much is Bill worth right now? Me_and_you ASP .Net 18 02-12-2005 03:21 AM
Bill Doesn't Love Us Anymore thinkhammer@gmail.com Firefox 0 02-01-2005 01:20 PM

Advertisments