Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 5 dolares bill

5 dolares bill

Cuz

Joseph Meehan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
|| RW+/- wrote:
||| To say something like this only shows you live in an area
||| that you do not think is affected yet, even though you are
||| paying more taxes today because of it.
||| It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has
||| everything to due with being illegal, or are you saying that
||| laws are for fools?
|| Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped
|| a piece of paper on the sidewalk?

Yes and I have paid the penalties for doing such just as 'lv'
has
and the illegal invaders should. Too bad you are so uninformed.

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

Shawn Hirn

In article <cxlbg.41011$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Dear Fellow American,
> >

> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
> to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
> different?

This is insane. Many people are all bent out of shape because some
Mexicans are pursuing a life of prosperity here in American by taking
low paying jobs that Americans refuse to do. These Mexican people work
hard for little pay and they are setting an example of what a strong
work ethic really is, yet these same Americans are completely silent on
the mass exodus of well paying jobs that are being outsourced to foreign
countries, even jobs to develop software and technology that our
military uses. Go figure!

I do see the problem of government services being stretched thin in some
areas by needy illegal Mexican immigrants. This is why our government
needs to develop a set of balls and start billing the Mexican government
and the employers of illegal immigrants to cover the cost of the social
services and other services their immigrant employees use.

ASAAR

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

>> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
>> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
>> countrymen :O(

> And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
> relates to photography.

Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piņatas.

Paul Heslop

Dave Cohen wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Joseph Meehan wrote:
> >>>
> >> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
> >> to work are some sort of threat.

> > As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
> > international group and thinks they're talking just to their
> > countrymen :O(
> >

> And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
> relates to photography.
> Dave Cohen

Not in the bloody slightest.

--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop

RW+/- wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:
>
> > Paul Heslop wrote:

> >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
> >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
> >> countrymen :O(
> >>

> > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
> > relates to photography.
> > Dave Cohen

> Color photography? Sepia, Brown, white, ...

heh heh
--

ASAAR wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:
>
> >> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
> >> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
> >> countrymen :O(

> > And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
> > relates to photography.

> Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
> for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piņatas.

It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
have been a fair few racist posts here.

--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

RW+/-

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:57:59 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

> RW+/- wrote:

>>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
>>> the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
>>> that is different?

>> To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you do
>> not think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes
>> today because of it.
>>
>> It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has everything
>> to due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws are for fools?

> Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
> paper on the sidewalk?

Yes, and I never ran from the cops either, did you pick up my tab for it?
Did you offer me temporary housing? Did you offer to feed me? Did you offer
to pay all my medical bills? Have you ever offered me a job and were going
to pay all my costs related to that job?

Are you willing to share your wife or girlfriend with me? On my terms?

>> The economic costs to America are great! Has already caused inflated
>> housing prices, medical costs, loss of wages for Americans, loss of
>> jobs both skilled and unskilled, loss of life, and a whole host of
>> other things.
>>
>> You sir, are an uniformed American.

RW+/-

On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:26:16 -0400, Shawn Hirn wrote:

> In article <cxlbg.41011$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Joseph Meehan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Dear Fellow American,
>>>

>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
>> to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
>> different?

> This is insane. Many people are all bent out of shape because some
> Mexicans are pursuing a life of prosperity here in American by taking
> low paying jobs that Americans refuse to do. These Mexican people work
> hard for little pay and they are setting an example of what a strong
> work ethic really is, yet these same Americans are completely silent on
> the mass exodus of well paying jobs that are being outsourced to foreign
> countries, even jobs to develop software and technology that our
> military uses. Go figure!

Sheesh, you're not very well informed are you. They take professional jobs,
jobs in the trades and city jobs. They often get payed more than 20 dollars
and hour and no deductions. As to outsourcing there has been lots of
complaints about that as well, where have you been?

> I do see the problem of government services being stretched thin in some
> areas by needy illegal Mexican immigrants. This is why our government
> needs to develop a set of balls and start billing the Mexican government
> and the employers of illegal immigrants to cover the cost of the social
> services and other services their immigrant employees use.

How are they going to do this when you like others excuse it all away.

So how do you like it when they have protest marches and demand rights that
do not exist?

How fair is it to all those that immigrated responsibly taking 8 or more
years to go through the procedure, were medically inspected and can
actually speak and read English?

How do you like paying more for your house because of all the illegal
aliens?

ASAAR

On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

>> Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
>> for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piņatas.

> It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
> anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
> have been a fair few racist posts here.

I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

Paul Heslop

ASAAR wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 18:44:23 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> >> Some ignorant, unhappy, xenophobic photographers, ever on the alert
> >> for the next thing to fear, like to position themselves as piņatas.

> > It's probably nothing to do with photography, these things rarely have
> > anything to do with the subject matter of the posted groups and there
> > have been a fair few racist posts here.

> I think that we agree. It's fortunate that the U.S.A. doesn't
> border some country other than Mexico, such as, umm, Poland? There
> may already be the odd, unhappy photographer or painter considering
> sending his "My Struggle" to a vanity press, modestly thinking that
> it would contain a solution to the problems of the modern era.

Damn, that's my plan up the swanny

:O)
--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
How much is Bill worth right now? Me_and_you ASP .Net 18 02-12-2005 03:21 AM
Bill Doesn't Love Us Anymore thinkhammer@gmail.com Firefox 0 02-01-2005 01:20 PM

Advertisments