Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 5 dolares bill

5 dolares bill

brian@slick.com

Dear Fellow American,

It's this simple: Mexico is invading America without firing a single
shot!

The politically correct crowd is branding anyone who opposes illegal
immigration as racist.

Our do-nothing politicians are frittering away our national sovereignty
with endless debates and absolutely no action. I say enough!

I am so angry I've created a 5 Dolares bill as both parody and protest.

I am making these bills available to like-minded Americans to enclose
in their mail, send to congress and hand aout to friends co-workers and
neighbors.

You can take a look at them here:

http://www.unitedstatesofamexica.com

I think you will agree they make a strong statement about America's
illegal immigration crisis.

Thanks for your interest and help.

Best Regards,

Michael Johnson

Joseph Meehan

> Dear Fellow American,

As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
different?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Bill Funk

On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Dear Fellow American,
>>

> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
>to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
>different?

It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
threat.
It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
that's being discussed?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

RW+/-

On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Dear Fellow American,
>>

> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
> to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything that is
> different?

To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you do not
think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes today because
of it.

It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has everything to
due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws are for fools?

The economic costs to America are great! Has already caused inflated
housing prices, medical costs, loss of wages for Americans, loss of jobs
both skilled and unskilled, loss of life, and a whole host of other things.

You sir, are an uniformed American.

Paul Heslop

Joseph Meehan wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Dear Fellow American,
> >

> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
> to work are some sort of threat.

As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
international group and thinks they're talking just to their
countrymen :O(

--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look

Dave Cohen

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Joseph Meehan wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Dear Fellow American,
>>>

>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
>> to work are some sort of threat.

> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
> countrymen :O(

And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
relates to photography.
Dave Cohen

RW+/-

On Fri, 19 May 2006 17:21:00 GMT, Dave Cohen wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>> Joseph Meehan wrote:
>>>>
>>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to the US
>>> to work are some sort of threat.

>> As a none american i resent the fact that someone posts to an
>> international group and thinks they're talking just to their
>> countrymen :O(
>>

> And as a subscriber to a digital photo group I'd like to know how this
> relates to photography.
> Dave Cohen

Color photography? Sepia, Brown, white, ...

Joseph Meehan

Bill Funk wrote:
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Dear Fellow American,
>>>

>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
>> the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
>> that is different?

> It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
> threat.
> It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
> Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
> that's being discussed?

Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
paper on the sidewalk?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

RW+/- wrote:
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Dear Fellow American,
>>>

>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
>> the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
>> that is different?

> To say something like this only shows you live in an area that you do
> not think is affected yet, even though you are paying more taxes
> today because of it.
>
> It has nothing to do with anything being different, it has everything
> to due with being illegal, or are you saying that laws are for fools?

Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
paper on the sidewalk?

> The economic costs to America are great! Has already caused inflated
> housing prices, medical costs, loss of wages for Americans, loss of
> jobs both skilled and unskilled, loss of life, and a whole host of
> other things.
>
> You sir, are an uniformed American.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

l v

Joseph Meehan wrote:
> Bill Funk wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:31:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
>>>the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear anything
>>>that is different?

>>It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
>>threat.
>>It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
>>Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
>>that's being discussed?

> Tell me, have you ever been guilty of speeding or dropped a piece of
> paper on the sidewalk?

Yes and I've gotten speeding tickets and I've went back and picked up
the piece of paper that I've dropped.

Have you ever lied to someone?

--

Len

Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
How much is Bill worth right now? Me_and_you ASP .Net 18 02-12-2005 03:21 AM
Bill Doesn't Love Us Anymore thinkhammer@gmail.com Firefox 0 02-01-2005 01:20 PM

Advertisments