Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Visit these useful websites

Visit these useful websites

prabhuraaman@gmail.com

The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
of useful information.
Do visit them and rate.
Also bookmark this page as the links are updated

http://links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=2058

You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
website

Paul Heslop

> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
> of useful information.
> Do visit them and rate.
> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated

information about what? Link pages often contain nasties.
--
Paul (I met another man who was wounded in hatred)
Stop and Look

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
> of useful information.
> Do visit them and rate.
> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
>
> http://links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=2058
>
> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
> website

Websites about what??

Why have you included an ID Number??
Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
> > of useful information.
> > Do visit them and rate.
> > Also bookmark this page as the links are updated

> > You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
> > website
> >

> Websites about what??
>
> Why have you included an ID Number??
> Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.
>
> Roy G

He seems reluctant to tell so we can assume it's spam
--
Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:53:03 GMT, Roy G wrote:
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
>> of useful information.
>> Do visit them and rate.
>> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
>>
>> http://links.s***************.com/ma...k?linksID=2058
>>
>> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
>> website
>>

> Websites about what??
>
> Why have you included an ID Number??
> Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

I have several questions, too.

Why are you reading posts from googlegroups.com ?

Why did you feel it necessary to repeat the URL?

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
*** Killfiling google posts: <http//jonz.net/ng.htm>

Petri Lopia

On 2006-05-18, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
> of useful information.
> Do visit them and rate.
> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
>
> http://links.sparklit.com/
>
> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
> website

Probably worth for you when peoples visit there and use your ID but
not for anybody else...

If you put those "useful websites" again be honest and tell that you
get something when peoples click your link with your ID and then I might
click it... but that kind of messages are just crap and spam...

--
Petri Lopia :: (E-Mail Removed)lid
StormChasing/Lightning, Firework, Sun, Moon, Nature etc. Photos

Paul Heslop

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

> On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:53:03 GMT, Roy G wrote:
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
> >> of useful information.
> >> Do visit them and rate.
> >> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
> >>
> >> http://links.s***************.com/ma...k?linksID=2058
> >>
> >> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
> >> website
> >>

> > Websites about what??
> >
> > Why have you included an ID Number??
> > Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

> I have several questions, too.
>
> Why are you reading posts from googlegroups.com ?
>
> Why did you feel it necessary to repeat the URL?

Believe it or not I am told that some people actually use Gmail who
aren't spammers.