Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Make digital photo albums........

Make digital photo albums........

Savvy Wit

Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF
writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!

You can buy Comic Book Creator here:

http://www.SavvyHobo.com

Celcius

"Savvy Wit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF
> writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!
>
> You can buy Comic Book Creator here:
>
> http://www.SavvyHobo.com

Sure Savvy.... drag and drop balloons.... I can see it now, serious
photographers making albums with drag and drop balloons ))))
You're a spammer, that I know, but are you real? Serious?
Drag balloons.... I've heard it all ...
Marcel

Helen

"Savvy Wit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF

I hope most of us here have progressed to being able to read and have well
passed the comic book stage.
Please don't judge us by your own educational level.

MarkČ

Savvy Wit wrote:
> Comic Book Creator comes with 500+ templates, a fully licensed PDF
> writer, and drag-and-drop balloons. It's super simple to use!
>
> You can buy Comic Book Creator here:
>
> http://www.SavvyHobo.com

Even if I had interest in comic book style "albums"(??), I'd be sure I did
NOT buy from your spamming source.

Good day to you.