Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (May, 15th) Picture of the Week

(May, 15th) Picture of the Week

=?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E5ns_Rullg=E5rd?=

Easy... http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/25.html

--
Måns Rullgård

Celcius

"Helen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Daniel Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:446c667e$0$4873$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Helen wrote:
> >> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
> >> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
> >> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
> >> to think that.

> > Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating

on
> > the street" in this list
> > http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
> >
> > I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
> >
> > I'm waiting...
> >

> 25.html

)))
Nah! Don't think so... and I suppose the police are there to arrest him?
Although I have to admit it looks (if not smell) fishy ...
Marcel

Daniel Rocha

Helen wrote:
>> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp
>> urinating on the street" in this list

> 25.html

It's a tramp ? Really ?

I you see that in this picture. It's sad but nobody can do anything for
you.

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Don Dunlap

"Daniel Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:446c667e$0$4873$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Helen wrote:
>> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>>

>>> So why is she peeing on that dog?
>>>

>> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
>> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
>> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
>> to think that.

> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
> the street" in this list
> http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
>
> I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
>
> I'm waiting...
>
> --
> <> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
> http://www.monochromatique.com

A series of mundane, uninteresting photos that look as if someone is trying
to create artistic work but fails completely.

Don

Frank ess

Daniel Rocha wrote:
> Helen wrote:
>>> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp
>>> urinating on the street" in this list

>> 25.html

> It's a tramp ? Really ?
>
> I you see that in this picture. It's sad but nobody can do anything
> for you.

It looks to me as if the man in the light coat is a policeman
conducting reconnaisance without revealing his policeman-ness to the
reconnoitered.

Can someone do something for me?

Frank ess

PS: I like your pictures and appreciate your eye, but the images are
uncommon small ...

F e

Mr.Bolshoyhuy

I got a pic of the missing link in a bathing suit.
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/f...emberID=105097

Daniel Rocha

Frank ess wrote:
(...)
> Can someone do something for me?

Really not.... You'r lost

> PS: I like your pictures and appreciate your eye, but the images are
> uncommon small ...

Thanks Frank ! Your windows screen is in wich resolution ?

Daniel Rocha wrote:
> Frank ess wrote:
> (...)
>> Can someone do something for me?

> Really not.... You'r lost
>
>> PS: I like your pictures and appreciate your eye, but the images
>> are
>> uncommon small ...

> Thanks Frank ! Your windows screen is in wich resolution ?

I guess if I'm lost it's not germane.

--
Frank ess
Experience makes us see