Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (May, 15th) Picture of the Week

(May, 15th) Picture of the Week

Daniel Rocha

Hello,

I would like to show you the Picture of the
Week.

In b&w and taken in the streets of Paris.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Thanks for your visit.
Daniel.

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Annika1980

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

So why is she peeing on that dog?

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So why is she peeing on that dog?

That one line got him more hits than he's ever had before<g>.

And you're right, that's what it looks like...

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Don Dunlap

"David J. Littleboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e4fbfg$tt6$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> So why is she peeing on that dog?

> That one line got him more hits than he's ever had before<g>.
>
> And you're right, that's what it looks like...
>
> David J. Littleboy
> Tokyo, Japan

That must have been the only picture they got that week.

Don D

Annika1980

>That must have been the only picture they got that week.

I believe Rocha limits himself to one per week.
Film, you know.....

Helen

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> So why is she peeing on that dog?

This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful photo of
the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected to
think that.

Scott in Florida

On Wed, 17 May 2006 21:58:47 +0100, "Helen" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>>

>> So why is she peeing on that dog?
>>

>This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful photo of
>the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
>Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected to
>think that.

Well you don't have to be English to think that.... <g>
--

Scott in Florida

Daniel Rocha

Helen wrote:
> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>

>> So why is she peeing on that dog?
>>

> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
> to think that.

Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
the street" in this list
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html

I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.

I'm waiting...

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>

Scott in Florida wrote:
>> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
>> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the
>> street.
>> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
>> to think that.

> Well you don't have to be English to think that.... <g>

Of course not.

You too, can see strange things.

Now the game is to find what you thought have seen on my pictures.
Tell me where do you see that ?!

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html

An answer ?

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Helen

"Daniel Rocha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:446c667e$0$4873$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Helen wrote:
>> This rocha guy must be urinocentric. A few weeks ago his wonderful
>> photo of the week appeared to feature a tramp urinating on the street.
>> Strange people, the French. But then, I'm English, and I'm expected
>> to think that.

> Show me the picture were " (...) appeared to feature a tramp urinating on
> the street" in this list
> http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/menu.html
>
> I'm curious to know and see, this famous tramp.
>
> I'm waiting...

25.html