Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > More storefront pictures

More storefront pictures

Don Wiss

I've been working away at getting new storefront pictures, plus upgrading
some of my older ones. The most noticeable improvement is I've worked on my
Manhattan pictures, after many years of neglect. You can find those here:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/ManhattanStores/

In the Brooklyn album the best addition is I've tracked down the new
location for C&A. This is the outfit that used to use PriceRitePhoto.com,
which was brought down by the Thomas Hawk barrage. And it was the outfit
that got me the article in the NY Times.

I have five new pictures for them. Three in Brooklyn, one in Manhattan, and
one in Jersey City. The third Brooklyn one is the best:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0230.htm
http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0243.htm
http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0244.htm
http://donwiss.com/pictures/ManhattanStores/h0033.htm
http://donwiss.com/pictures/OtherStores/h0009.htm

To see all pictures in the other two albums:

http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/
http://donwiss.com/pictures/OtherStores/

To see the newest pictures click on the word Number at the top of the
number column. Then go to the bottom.

This is the only announcement I will post. Feel free to repost this to any
other appropriate forum.