Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fuji S5200 vs Canon S2 IS???

Fuji S5200 vs Canon S2 IS???

SleeperMan

russell wrote:
> Well I think its much better than an S2. And I have all 3.
> I know the improvements may be small over the S2, but the important
> things to me is the sport mode and the black body and lens. I still
> use the S1 and love the S3 but will never use the S2 again.
>
> russell

hm....sorry if i (and many others) find black color as minor. And it's
really stupid to buy S3 if you already have S2. Now, S1 - that HAD some
major downs...

--
Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com

russell

Unless you buy an S3 you will never know....

"SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote>
> hm....sorry if i (and many others) find black color as minor. And it's
> really stupid to buy S3 if you already have S2. Now, S1 - that HAD some
> major downs...
>

> --
> Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com
>

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

SleeperMan

russell wrote:
> Unless you buy an S3 you will never know....

true. But, then again, buying it would be a waste of money, as each buy if
you don't see some info and reviews BEFORE purchase

> "SleeperMan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote>
>> hm....sorry if i (and many others) find black color as minor. And
>> it's really stupid to buy S3 if you already have S2. Now, S1 - that
>> HAD some major downs...
>>

>> --
>> Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com
>>

>> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
>> http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

--
Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com

russell

True, but if I listened to you I wouldn't have the S3, and I am for sure,
glad I spent the money on it.
Anyway, , I don't know how expensive they are in your country, they don't
cost an arm or a leg here.
In fact less an a weeks wages...

russell

"SleeperMan" wrote >>

russell wrote:
> True, but if I listened to you I wouldn't have the S3, and I am for
> sure, glad I spent the money on it.
> Anyway, , I don't know how expensive they are in your country, they
> don't cost an arm or a leg here.
> In fact less an a weeks wages...

huh...
i'd say more lke a month wage here... that's why i say it's not worthed to
replace S2 with S3. I see your point, though
--
Visit my web page at http://www.protoncek.com

russell

I paid $669 Australian and I get more than that per week and I'm an car
mechanic, not the best paid job for sure...

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod3203.htm

russell

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

russell wrote:
> I paid $669 Australian and I get more than that per week and I'm an
> car mechanic, not the best paid job for sure...

What can i say... i always knew that i was born in a wrong country )
and here is somewhat more than that... about $880 Australian