Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > hi friends

hi friends

ss007

please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
take a look at the must see videos

www.globaleflyer.com

thank you

TheNewsGuy(Mike)

ss007 wrote:
> please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
> take a look at the must see videos
>
> www.globalflyer.com

Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't work - just
collecting your e-mail address for spamming lists.

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l

Daguer Reotype

On Mon, 15 May 2006 21:35:06 -0400, TheNewsGuy(Mike) wrote:
> ss007 wrote:
>> please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
>> take a look at the must see videos
>>
>> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't work - just
> collecting your e-mail address for spamming lists.

Yet, you seemed to want to repeat the spammer's URL...........

BJ in Texas

Daguer Reotype <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
||| Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't
||| work - just collecting your e-mail address for spamming
||| lists.
|| Yet, you seemed to want to repeat the spammer's
URL...........

Not really, doesn't look the same to me.

"Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the
germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of
ambition." -- Thomas Jefferson

--
http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

Helen

"ss007" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
> take a look at the must see videos
>
> www.YetMOREspamFromCanada.com

I rest my case.
Move over Taiwan and Korea.

Paul Bartram

> "TheNewsGuy(Mike)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > ss007 wrote:

> > please check out my site for all your shopping need, also my sure you
> > take a look at the must see videos
> > www. .com

> Terrible site - don't go there - poor links - many don't work - just
> collecting your e-mail address for spamming lists.

But it's got MUST SEE VIDEOS! What to do?

Paul