Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon 350D. How to stop the film rewind sound?

Canon 350D. How to stop the film rewind sound?

Joseph Meehan

Paul J Gans wrote:
> Joseph Meehan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> Does anyone have an idea is that possible to stop Canon 350D from
>>> making this noisy sound? I really dont need it to make good
>>> pictures, and sometimes I prefer my camera to be quiet...

>> You might be able to lock the mirror up. That would reduce the
>> sound, but the shutter would still make noise and you would be be
>> able to see through the viewfinder.

> In a digital SLR? How does the light get from the lens
> to the viewfinder without a mirror?
>
> ---- Paul J. Gans

Sorry the word "not" is missing.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Celcius

"Prometheus" <Prometheus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <Oupj$(E-Mail Removed)>, Prometheus
> <Prometheus@127.0.0.1> writes
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Sorry,
> Apologies for top posting; lunch was g-o-o-d.
>
> --
> Ian G8ILZ

Ian,
Top posting is wrong?
I didn't know, although I try to post at the end.
Marcel

Pat

Bill posted http://www.photo.net/equipment/canon/digital_rebel_xt/ as a
link with sound clip of dSLRs. When I listen to them, they sound a lot
more like a tennis ball on a televised game than they sound like a
shutter. But maybe it's just me.

John McWilliams

There's a way to reply using Google that retains the previous text. I
don't know what it is.

--
john mcwilliams

l v

John McWilliams wrote:
> There's a way to reply using Google that retains the previous text. I
> don't know what it is.

Don't use the Reply link, instead click the "show options" link , then
click the "reply" link.

--

Len

John McWilliams

l v wrote:
> John McWilliams wrote:
>> There's a way to reply using Google that retains the previous text. I
>> don't know what it is.
>>

> Don't use the Reply link, instead click the "show options" link , then
> click the "reply" link.

Ah, yes, thanks, I recall reading that before. Thanks. 10-4, Pat.

--
John McWilliams

ASAAR

On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:01:29 -0500, l v wrote:

>> There's a way to reply using Google that retains the previous text. I
>> don't know what it is.

> Don't use the Reply link, instead click the "show options" link , then
> click the "reply" link.

Aww, you missed a chance to tell him "Google is your friend". <g>