Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Massive cover-up! Here's the proof!

Massive cover-up! Here's the proof!

Ray Fischer

Major H <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I'm amazed that someone so monumentally brain damaged is even alive much less
>> posting this insanity to Usenet.

>Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry.

"Almost"?

--
Ray Fischer

Ray Fischer

JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"ray o'hara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Major H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:C08CC278.88CAA%(E-Mail Removed)...

>much
>> less
>> >
>> > Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry. Nothing can amaze me after
>> > that.
>> >
>> > Best regards, Major H.
>> >

>> yeah what were the rest thinking.
>> a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the draft
>> dodgers we have.
>> after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.
>>

> Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.

The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
lie about Clinton.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

JP

"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:446b4d8a$0$65489$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >"ray o'hara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Major H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:C08CC278.88CAA%(E-Mail Removed)...

> >much
> >> less

after

> >> yeah what were the rest thinking.
> >> a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the

draft
> >> dodgers we have.
> >> after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.
> >>

> > Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.

> The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
> lie about Clinton.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> (E-Mail Removed)

Lie about Clinton draft-dodging ? The LA Times (of all places) disagrees
with you lefty.

Phil

On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:39:47 -0500, "JP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:446b4d8a$0$65489$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >
>> >"ray o'hara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> >much

>after

>draft
>> >>

>> > Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.

>> The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
>> lie about Clinton.
>>
>> --
>> Ray Fischer
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> Lie about Clinton draft-dodging ? The LA Times (of all places) disagrees
>with you lefty.

Is it possible you two jackasses can continue this bitch fest
privately. I don't come to specific newsgroups to listen to off-topic
nonsense.

Phil
======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg

JP

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 17 May 2006 11:39:47 -0500, "JP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:446b4d8a$0$65489$(E-Mail Removed).. .

alive

> >after

> >draft

> >> The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
> >> lie about Clinton.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ray Fischer
> >> (E-Mail Removed)

> > Lie about Clinton draft-dodging ? The LA Times (of all places)

disagrees
> >with you lefty.

> Is it possible you two jackasses can continue this bitch fest
> privately. I don't come to specific newsgroups to listen to off-topic
> nonsense.
>

> Phil
> ======
> visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
> http://www.hbd.org/nychg

Then killfile us and/or don't read the thread. Really that simple.

Or don't let the door hit ya in the ass. Your choice.

Ray Fischer

JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >much

>after

>draft
>> >>

>> > Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.

>> The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
>> lie about Clinton.

> Lie about Clinton draft-dodging ?

It's all you've got.

> The LA Times (of all places) disagrees
>with you lefty.

Another typical response: lie about evidence while accusing people of
being liberals.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

JP

"Ray Fischer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:446d61cc$0$65489$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JP <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

alive

> >after

> >draft

> >> The typical neocn non-response to any criticism of their cult;
> >> lie about Clinton.

> > Lie about Clinton draft-dodging ?

> It's all you've got.
>
> > The LA Times (of all places) disagrees
> >with you lefty.

> Another typical response: lie about evidence while accusing people of
> being liberals.
>
> --
> Ray Fischer
> (E-Mail Removed)

Ok buckwheat; I'd like you to show me exactly what "evidence" I lied
about. I'll be waiting .