Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > I need help on aborting msxml3 sax2 parser

I need help on aborting msxml3 sax2 parser

Asana

Dear sir / Lady

I have a visual basic 6 program that uses an xml
file.the file is big so i need to use msxml3 sax2
parser,but it has not builtin method for abort parsing.
i downnload a code from microsoft knowledge base ,but
there is bog in it. the author raises an error th fail the
parser,but it halts the program.in other words raising an
error in contenthandler doesnot lead the parser to raise to
raise fatal error so the the control doesnot go to
ivbsaxErrorhandler_fatalError Method.

I will be thankful if you please send me a solution for
aborting sax2 parser in vb 6.

Full Of Thanks
Asana Mardanloo

Java and SAX2 pp Java 5 08-03-2005 02:34 AM
Problems with SAX parser in Java (SAX2 driver class javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser found but cannot be loaded) Per Magnus L?vold Java 0 11-16-2004 04:02 PM
Perl + SAX2 = slow? Jesse Thompson XML 13 09-15-2004 11:47 AM
Comments in SAX2 Christian Roth XML 1 07-22-2004 09:25 PM
Tutorials/examples for SAX2 with Perl Kenneth Porter XML 2 12-13-2003 09:53 PM

Advertisments