Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fixing DOGGIE redeye (greeneye)

Fixing DOGGIE redeye (greeneye)

Hi,

Do any of you know of software that will fix DOGGIE redeye (which is
actually 'greeneye'). I've seen plenty of packages that will fix human
redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
"greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.

THANKS!
Teresa

michaelnewport@yahoo.com

T wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do any of you know of software that will fix DOGGIE redeye (which is
> actually 'greeneye'). I've seen plenty of packages that will fix human
> redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
> "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.
>
> THANKS!
> Teresa

er...no, but don't they look cute antway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zzzzz/page12/

> er...no, but don't they look cute antway
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/zzzzz/page12/

Undoubtedly!

Pete

On Tue, 9 May 2006 10:12:16 -0700, T wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do any of you know of software that will fix DOGGIE redeye (which is
> actually 'greeneye'). I've seen plenty of packages that will fix human
> redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
> "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.
>
> THANKS!
> Teresa

Paint Shop Pro 9's Red Eye remover has an "Animal Eye" mode.

HTH

Pete

Paul in Toronto

"T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e3qihj$75d$(E-Mail Removed)...

> redeye, but have yet to find anything that automatically fixes doggie
> "greeneye". I know it can be done manually, but it's a PITA.

Completely OT, but I'd love to have one of those reflective membranes
surgically implanted behind my retina.

I think one of teh newer versions of paint Shop Pro has an animal red-eye
feature. Might be worth looiking up...

Mike Fields

Hmmmmm ... so to speak -- what were the bees doing
out in January ?? When I had bees here in Washington,
they were pretty dormant then or was that just when the
picture was uploaded ? Ah, I see -- taken June 1, 2003
that is more like it. I miss having them around here --
there was a wild colony close for a number of years, but
I have not seen a single honey bee this year, so I assume
they died out. Lots of bumbles though and Orchard Mason
bees around.

mikey

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Mike Fields wrote:
> Hmmmmm ... so to speak -- what were the bees doing
> out in January ?? When I had bees here in Washington,
> they were pretty dormant then or was that just when the
> picture was uploaded ? Ah, I see -- taken June 1, 2003
> that is more like it. I miss having them around here --
> there was a wild colony close for a number of years, but
> I have not seen a single honey bee this year, so I assume
> they died out. Lots of bumbles though and Orchard Mason
> bees around.
>
> mikey

bee's had their stash eaten by next door's more aggressive types,
neighbour says he will give us one of his hives, but we have a special
mason bee hive,
time for a foto !

Mike Fields

Time for the entrance reducers (although often you can get away
with a bunch of long grass in the entrance -- slows the
attackers down enough the residents can defend the hive).
Another option is to crack the hive open an inch or so on
the aggressive ones -- keeps them busy guarding their hive.

mikey

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...