Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Curves - Part II Article

Curves - Part II Article

ron@ronbigelow.com

I have just posted the second article in a five part series on Curves
on my web at:

http://ronbigelow.com/articles/curves-2/curves-2.htm

The first article can be found at:

http://ronbigelow.com/articles/curves-1/curves-1.htm

Other articles can be found at:

http://ronbigelow.com/articles/articles.htm

Ron Bigelow
http://ronbigelow.com

TheNewsGuy(Mike)

> I have just posted the second article in a five part series on Curves
> on my web at:
> http://ronbigelow.com/articles/curves-2/curves-2.htm
> The first article can be found at:
> http://ronbigelow.com/articles/curves-1/curves-1.htm
> http://ronbigelow.com/articles/articles.htm
> Ron Bigelow
> http://ronbigelow.com

Ron thank you so much for your excellent articles. They are a great
help to those of us, like me, new to the digital image world.

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l

Rutger

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I have just posted the second article in a five part series on Curves
> on my web at:
>
> http://ronbigelow.com/articles/curves-2/curves-2.htm

Thabks! These (kind of) articles really do make a difference!

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/