Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How to be an upstream developer?

How to be an upstream developer?

Ken

I am a MCSD, but I'm not doing IT now.

Ken.

tangible
>answers, or milestones on the way to get there.
>
>I deeply admire upstream developers and hope to be there
>some day. If you are MCSD (or MCSD.net) with stable
>position, please share some experience on how to get
>there.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Feng
>.

T1 line bandwidth qustion Upstream downstream mdargin@msn.com Cisco 1 04-07-2006 12:03 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: SWIMMING UPSTREAM, IT'S EASIER FOR A CAMEL..., and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-09-2005 08:12 AM
upstream proxy with Pix E. Helm Cisco 0 07-21-2003 01:07 AM
Re: How to be an upstream developer? Kline Sphere MCSD 1 07-03-2003 08:38 PM
Re: How to be an upstream developer? PJ Lee MCSD 1 07-02-2003 04:09 AM

Advertisments