Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SPRING STORMS LOVE THE 20D !

SPRING STORMS LOVE THE 20D !

grruffbowwow@yahoo.com

Annika1980 wrote:
> Well sports fans, a stormy Sunday today..... not a nice day to be out
> taking pics.
> So I stayed home instead practicing macro shots and recording the
> thunder on my minidisc recorder. During the storm I got this pic:

Although your thread titles are a bit irritating I can't help but click
on them time and time again.... As always, an interesting concept,
image captured beautifully; thanks.

Barry L. Wallis

Annika1980 wrote:
> John McWilliams wrote:

>>>In Tennessee we learn that in first grade. Otherwise, a feller could
>>>starve to death!
>>>

>>'Ceptin' in tha big cities, and round Lookout Mountane whar thar's 'nuf
>>cars 'n' roads ta supply lotsa roadkill.....

> Yeah, but them damn buzzards always get the good ones!
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/24097710

That's one thing we know how to grow in California:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144352981/

--
- Barry

Mike Fields

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Then I reached for the Crosman......

>>Yall in Tennessee hunt wit BB guns??

> Hell yeah, California boy ... don't you know nothin?
> A 30-aught-6 tears em up too bad.

Hah -- a "30-aught-6" will leave nothing to even look for !!

Around our house, you don't have to do squirrel calls -- just
rattle a handful of peanuts and they show up right outside the
window on the tree branch.

mikey

Mike Fields

"Barry L. Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Annika1980 wrote:
>> John McWilliams wrote:

>>>'Ceptin' in tha big cities, and round Lookout Mountane whar thar's
>>>'nuf
>>>cars 'n' roads ta supply lotsa roadkill.....

>> Yeah, but them damn buzzards always get the good ones!
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/24097710
>>

> That's one thing we know how to grow in California:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144352981/
>
> --
> - Barry

Those things are actually pretty cute ... when they are
facing the OTHER way

mikey

Barry L. Wallis

Mike Fields wrote:

> "Barry L. Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>> Annika1980 wrote:

>>> Yeah, but them damn buzzards always get the good ones!
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/24097710
>>>

>> That's one thing we know how to grow in California:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144352981/
>>
>> --
>> - Barry

> Those things are actually pretty cute ... when they are
> facing the OTHER way

I think they're cuter facing this way:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144383699/

--

> Mike Fields wrote:
>>
>> "Barry L. Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> That's one thing we know how to grow in California:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144352981/
>>>
>>> --
>>> - Barry

>> Those things are actually pretty cute ... when they are
>> facing the OTHER way

> I think they're cuter facing this way:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/barrywallis/144383699/
>
> --
> - Barry

Hmmm - maybe they don't have a cute side !
(great pix though)

mikey