Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camcorder with good quality stills

Camcorder with good quality stills

thecubemonkey@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

I did some searching and couldn't find what I needed. I'm searching for
a camcorder that also would give me decent quality stills. Essentially,
a camcorder with a digital camera.

I'm looking in the price range of $300 - $500. But, I'd be willing to
pay more for one that has excellent quality for both functions.

Thanks!

TCM