Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Why Should You Use Picasa?

Why Should You Use Picasa?

Tim

I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?

http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

RW+/-

On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:

> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?

You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

Paul Heslop

RW+/- wrote:

> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>
> > I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
> > guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
> >

> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

notice the ttdevelop bit in Tim's email? then the tt.picasa bit in his
spam, I mean message?

Tim T... Tim Twit? Tiny Tim? Tim T'Nicebutdim (Tim Nicebutdim's
Yorkshire cousin)

--
Paul (And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal)
Stop and Look

RW+/-

On Sun, 07 May 2006 02:06:29 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

> RW+/- wrote:
>>
>> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>>
>>> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
>>> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>>>

>> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
>> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
>> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

> notice the ttdevelop bit in Tim's email? then the tt.picasa bit in his
> spam, I mean message?
>
> Tim T... Tim Twit? Tiny Tim? Tim T'Nicebutdim (Tim Nicebutdim's
> Yorkshire cousin)

lol, sure did, one reason I snipped it.

Jeremy

"RW+/-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>
>> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
>> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>>

> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures
> on
> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

I have my firewall set to deny Internet access to Picassa, just to be on the
safe side. But your point is well-taken.

RW+/-

On Sun, 07 May 2006 05:32:22 GMT, Jeremy wrote:

> "RW+/-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>>
>>> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
>>> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>>>

>> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
>> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures
>> on
>> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

> I have my firewall set to deny Internet access to Picassa, just to be on the
> safe side. But your point is well-taken.

Heh, other than forgetful that was the only point I was serious about since
I was replying to a spammer.

Ron Hunter

Tim wrote:
> I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>
> http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

I have tried Picasa, and for a free program, it is ok. Compared to
Photoshop Elements 3 or 4, it is VERY far from adequate.

Monkee

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
> guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>
> http://tt.picasa.googlepages.com/

And the fact that google are going to start paying people for referred
google software downloads like picasa doesn't have anything to do with you
'finding' your own webpage?

Matt Ion

RW+/- wrote:
> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>

>>I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
>>guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>>

> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

KITTY PORN??!?!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0618-3, 05/05/2006
Tested on: 5/7/2006 5:30:49 AM

RW+/-

On Sun, 07 May 2006 12:36:32 GMT, Matt Ion wrote:

> RW+/- wrote:
>> On 6 May 2006 18:20:19 -0700, Tim wrote:
>>
>>>I found a new site about picasa...I think it's pretty cool...but do you
>>>guys think Adobe's album working better than Google's?
>>>

>> You should use picasa if you're cheap, poor, forgetful, and not fearful
>> that one day they'll upgrade the program and catalogue all your pictures on
>> their servers. Especially the ones with your nekid cats.

> KITTY PORN??!?!

LOL