Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > i do not understand

i do not understand

KreepyHalo

I can surely take one exam in VB.NET and the other in C# and get
credit towards MCSD why do people say "do you want to MCSD in VB or
C#" ?

Technically you program over the .NET Framework whether you code in C#
or VB .

Wasn't .NET created to end these dumb language wars?

Kline Sphere

>Well you could always code straight MSIL (which only Kline Sphere does) . .

Jeff, you are a moron, go get a job, a life, a boyfriend or whatever.