Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Company certification

Company certification

George Prado

I am currently studying for C# version of MCSD and am
wondering if there is an equal to this for say a
company. Is there a company certification that says it
is a solution provider or architect?

Ertugrul Uysal

> Anything other than gold & ctec partner status is worthless.
Come on, how else can you get the latest versions of most (if not all)
Microsoft software, (latest fancy editions), licensed to 5-10 developers
for $2000 per year?

Vu Dang

Do you mean certified partners get discounted price on development tools
like Visual Studio? How much is the discount? I should let my employer
knows if it is significant. Thanks.

Vu Dang

"Ertugrul Uysal" <yazilimci_at_hotmail> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anything other than gold & ctec partner status is worthless.

> Come on, how else can you get the latest versions of most (if not all)
> Microsoft software, (latest fancy editions), licensed to 5-10 developers
> for $2000 per year?

Ertugrul Uysal

You pay an annual $2,000 fee for partnership. You get 1 to 10 user licences
for almost all Microsoft software. Well you don't get the most important and
the most useful software produced by Microsoft : Age of Empires. But MSDN
and VS.NET are also admitted (for me at least).
newsbiMa.334910$(E-Mail Removed) a...