Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > information!!

information!!

mohammed wael

hello sir ,
i want to know some infromation :-
i want to study the cirtificate MCSD , but i am working in
South Sinai . So i want to know how much it iwll cost
me ,, how long it will take ,, but all i can take for
vocation will be for month only . Also i want to know if i
have abiltiy to buy the books ,, then i can take exame
only . how much it will cost me also ? when is the time
for exames for the international certifiactes .
Thanks for your help .

Mohammed Wael
EGYPT - SOUTH SINAI

Fluker

First though please take an english class.
"mohammed wael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:16fc01c33dae$954a3c60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello sir ,
> i want to know some infromation :-
> i want to study the cirtificate MCSD , but i am working in
> South Sinai . So i want to know how much it iwll cost
> me ,, how long it will take ,, but all i can take for
> vocation will be for month only . Also i want to know if i
> have abiltiy to buy the books ,, then i can take exame
> only . how much it will cost me also ? when is the time
> for exames for the international certifiactes .
> Thanks for your help .
>
> Mohammed Wael
> EGYPT - SOUTH SINAI

Jamie

no need for a cheeky reply like that Fluker