Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: 70-310 and 70-320

Re: 70-310 and 70-320

Vu Dang

Thank you for the info. I will buy the first two books. Are you saying the
MS Exam Book for 310/320 is still required to cover all topics? I have
passed the 305,306,315,316 tests already so I should have mastered ado.net
and .net security.

Vu Dang

"Dave Girvitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try:
> .Net Remoting by Ingo Rammer (this version is in C# and he also has one in
> VB). (Especially the first 1/2. The second half is advanced topics not
> covered on the exam).
> .Net XML Web Services Step by Step from MSPress.
>
> Remoting and Web Services are the Server Components that you have to know.
> Also, go back to the MSPress Exam book again. The 3 of them will get you
> through most of the exam. You will also require one good reference on
> ADO.Net (about 33% of the questions on my exam were ADO related). If you
> can, also find something on Role Based Security in the .Net Framework

(Code
> access security is also nice, but I think I only had 1 or 2 questions on
> it). Something about Com Components and .Net also would not hurt.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Dave
>
> "Vu Dang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%B1La.333418$(E-Mail Removed) a...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone who has passed either 310 and 320 recommend on a good book to
> > study for these exams. I know of MSDN and use that extensively but I

also
> > like to have a book. I used the Microsoft training books for 305, 306,

> 315,
> > and 316 but have read a lot of negative reviews about MS training book

for