Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > MN-700 Disconnects continue after Firmware upgrade

MN-700 Disconnects continue after Firmware upgrade

JR

IEEE 802.1x should be disabled unless you are running an
authentication server....
This will cause frequent disconnections.
Also make sure that your Wireless AP is not using the
default frequency channel 6 as it could create
interference from your neighbors AP, if any.

frequent disconnects
>between my wireless laptop and our PPPoE DSL connection.
>
>Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 814080 recommends

disabling IEEE 802.1x
>authentication, but does not suggest whether it should

be turned on or off