Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > calibration structure for CCD camera

calibration structure for CCD camera

kchu.tw@gmail.com

Hi all,
Dose anyone know that where can buy the calibration plate or
calibration structure for CCD camera advenced ! Thank you so much !

Best regards,K-C,Hu

Don Stauffer

> Hi all,
> Dose anyone know that where can buy the calibration plate or
> calibration structure for CCD camera advenced ! Thank you so much !
>
> Best regards,K-C,Hu

The ISO has a recognized standard for testing resolution of digicams.
While they intend for you to buy the test chart, someone has posted a
high res PDF version of the chart for download. Google ISO and
"resolution chart" and see if you can find it. I downloaded the file and
it printed beautifully on 11 x 17 printout, but I did not bookmark the
URL of the site.