Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > All you ever wanted to know about Broadway Photo

All you ever wanted to know about Broadway Photo

Don Wiss

There is a web site that is researching many of the well-known camera
dealers. I know about the site as they link to my pictures. I see the page
on Broadway Photo has been extensively updated. Check it out:

http://sheddingsomelight.com/buy-cam...s-bwayfam.html

Rich

On Wed, 03 May 2006 23:28:05 -0400, Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com>
wrote:

>There is a web site that is researching many of the well-known camera
>dealers. I know about the site as they link to my pictures. I see the page
>on Broadway Photo has been extensively updated. Check it out:
>
>http://sheddingsomelight.com/buy-cam...s-bwayfam.html
>
>Don <www.donwiss.com/pictures/> (e-mail link at page bottoms).

Hilarious. 530 complaints to the BBB and submissions of fraudulent
"happy customer" ratings as well!!