Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Best online photo album service

Best online photo album service

Bruce Lewis

Bruce Lewis <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Can you send me the exact SMTP error message? I wonder if it has
> something to do with SPF with your email provider.

Never mind. I found the problem.

In the meantime, just log in at
https://ourdoings.com/person.html

You'll find the sites you created but got errors for.

Bruce Lewis

"Johnny Mo" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I can register just fine but gets an smtp error when I try to create a site
> two different email addr verifiers in use ?

No, it was another bug. It's fixed now. Boring details follow:

In case you're curious, it was that the new site creation page was still
checking an email_verified column that was a vestige of an older, less
simplified registration system. When that column was null, your email
address would end up being the value #f (false in Scheme), and you got
an unfriendly error message because this situation was only to be
encountered by people trying to hack the site.

As a result, people who registered some time ago could fully create
sites, while people who registered recently (like you) could mostly
create sites, except that old email_verified check kicked in when the
email was sent telling you about the site you created.

When you log in you'll find several sites you created while trying to
make things work.

The good news is that now that this is fixed, everything that works for
me (and that's everything) will also work for you.