Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D200 EN-EL3e battery availability

D200 EN-EL3e battery availability

Curt Bousquet

Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
battery that actually has stock?

I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
lense).

Darrell Larose

"Curt Bousquet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
> battery that actually has stock?
>
> I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
> photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
> lense).

I have them in stock (Ottawa, Canada) but B&H Photo is closer and should
have stock.

Up here in Canada I have many of the bits but Nikon Canada isn't shipping
out any cameras.

Curt Bousquet

"Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote let it be known in
news:4456b8a3$0$9732$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Curt Bousquet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
>> battery that actually has stock?
>>
>> I really don't like being out for a long day of sports
>> photography without a backup battery (especially with a VR
>> lense).

> I have them in stock (Ottawa, Canada) but B&H Photo is
> closer and should have stock.

None at B&H. I'm on their 'notify me when they come in' list,
but they don't even show an estimated date, nor do any of the
other dozen reputable dealers I've checked.

> Up here in Canada I have many of the bits but Nikon Canada
> isn't shipping out any cameras.

Maybe if you save up enough of the 'bits', you can trade them
for a body.

Don Wiss

On Mon, 01 May 2006, Curt Bousquet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anybody know of any reputable source for the EN-EL3E
>battery that actually has stock?

When I bought my D200 at Unique Photo they had them in stock. You'll have
to call to see if they still are in stock.