Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D50 Outfit - Box

Nikon D50 Outfit - Box

chaz

Hi -

Does Nikon ship it's D50 Outfit in a sealed box? Is there a way to
distinguish an opened box from a factory new box?

Thanks!

Yomama

I wouldn't buy anything if the box wasn't sealed

"chaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:twc5g.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi -
>
> Does Nikon ship it's D50 Outfit in a sealed box? Is there a way to
> distinguish an opened box from a factory new box?
>
> Thanks!

Darrell Larose

"Yomama" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I wouldn't buy anything if the box wasn't sealed
>
> "chaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:twc5g.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi -
>>
>> Does Nikon ship it's D50 Outfit in a sealed box? Is there a way to
>> distinguish an opened box from a factory new box?
>>
>> Thanks!

The only shrink wrapped boxes in the camera industry are from Fuji.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Yomama" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I wouldn't buy anything if the box wasn't sealed
>
> "chaz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:twc5g.3758$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi -
>>
>> Does Nikon ship it's D50 Outfit in a sealed box? Is there a way to
>> distinguish an opened box from a factory new box?
>>
>> Thanks!

Then you won't buy a Nikon D50, the boxes are not sealed.