Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > personal galleries from florence

personal galleries from florence

Edoardo Franchi

I invite you to visit my photo gallery on my new personal site
thx you all, if you come!
ciao

--
Edoardo Franchi

www.edoardofranchi.altervista.org

Tim

"Edoardo Franchi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44553f47$0$36937$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I invite you to visit my photo gallery on my new personal site
> thx you all, if you come!
> ciao
>

> --
> Edoardo Franchi
>
> www.edoardofranchi.altervista.org

Hi Edoardo

Some lovely pictures on your site, thanks for sharing
The horizontal scrolling frame didn't look very good in Firefox though, it
might be better if you switched to a vertical scrollbar - but that's just my
opinion

Best regards

Tim

Edoardo Franchi

> Some lovely pictures on your site, thanks for sharing
> The horizontal scrolling frame didn't look very good in Firefox though, it
> might be better if you switched to a vertical scrollbar - but that's just
> my opinion

Thx Tim, i really have to improve the compatibility con browser different
from Explorer. thx for your help and for your compliments!!